After intensive consultation, Cardinal Dolan issued the following five decrees, two parish mergers and three church relegations:
- Merger of the Parishes of St. Mary of the Snow-St. Joseph, Saugerties, and St. John the Evangelist, Centerville—Ulster County (effective immediately)
- Merger of the Parishes of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, Tappan, and St. John the Baptist, Piermont—Rockland County (effective Dec. 1, 2020)
- Relegation of Our Lady of Lourdes Mission Church, Allaben, in the Parish of St. Francis de Sales, Phoenicia—Ulster County (effective immediately)
- Relegation of St. Peter Church, Kingston, in the Parish of St. Mary-St. Peter, Kingston—Ulster County (effective immediately)
- Relegation of St. Emeric Church, Manhattan, in the Parish of St. Brigid-St. Emeric—South Manhattan (effective immediately)
The decrees were made public to all the faithful on Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2020, through their publication on the archdiocesan website. This announcement is a second notice.